Sunday 9 September 2007

SOLVED!

Hey guys...

Finally after months of waiting... we got it!

We finally understand why the priests doesn't have money to turn the air conditioner on! They have installed new cameras! yes, now they control every floor with two cameras: one in front of the elevator and one in the bottom of the corridor.

Fantastic no? You pay money to live here, and instead of using this money in order to make the place more confortable ( like with air conditioning ) they use this money to control you.

Really good place here!

2 comments:

Luckystrike said...

I so saw it coming, this cameras stuff... Mr. Luckystrike here was lucky enough to strike a move to St. Benet, but I know that some of you weren't that lucky. I lived there for 2 years and I've seen how the place have been evolving almost from day-1... Got a few stories about it that probably not many of you wanna hear, but just for you to know I wouldn't mind adding them to a letter of complaint to the the province... If you are thinking of any initiative that needs support from one ex-Rainerum (and ex-don Gregorio, in particulart) victim, then count me in, for surely I have a few lines to add...
cheers,

Q Schroe said...

Hello,

I see that this blog hasn't been used in about 2 years but I thought I would see if I could get in touch with you.

I am on my way to a masters program at the University of Blozano and have been assigned a room at Rainerum. I hope that I do not face the same difficulties that you did! Any other advice or comments you have about living in Rainerum would be greatly appreciated. Please post any responses you have as another comment after this one.

Thank you!